Chances are, buying a home will be one of the largest single purchases you will make in your lifetime. That is why it is critical that you choose the right real estate professional to have in your corner.
Here are some questions to answer BEFORE choosing an agent to work with:
- In the last 12 months, how many properties have they sold?
- What was their professional background prior to buying and selling real estate?
- Why did they become a real estate agent?
- Are they a full time real estate agent?
- How and When do they prefer to communicate with their clients?
- What is their proactive plan to find the right home for us?
All important questions to ask BEFORE choosing an agent. Remember, your agent is there to guide and educate you as well as to provide you with a competitive advantage when you enter the real estate arena.
My Town Realty is always in your corner. We take pride in educating you, informing you and representing you with professionalism and integrity though out your home buying experience.
Through our extensive community knowledge, cutting edge technology and superior customer service, we will make your home buying experience educational, straightforward and enjoyable.
So don’t delay; contact us today and let one of our community specialists develop a personalized home buying plan for you.
My Town Realty: Welcome Home